If you wish to have the best chance of a successful and speedy tooth extraction recovery, it is important to set a plan in place for treatment before and after the surgery. Listed below are keys to tooth extraction recovery:
– Do not attempt to drink or eat anything until your anesthesia has completely diminished, as it can present a choking hazard.
– If your dentist gives you any instructions, it is always imperative to follow them.
– Do not forget how important your dentist is as a resource for information regarding tooth extractions and healing treatments to use after the surgery.
– The most important method for recovery after a tooth extraction is getting plenty of rest, including avoiding labor and exercise.
– Your dentist has plenty of delightful tried-and-true techniques for patients healing from a tooth extraction, so take notice.
– Always use medications as set forth by your dentist and never overdose.
– Should any problems or anomalies come to pass during the recovery phase, be sure to contact your dentist.
If you would like a professional tooth extraction, please book an appointment with Dr. Mark Berard at our dentist office in Holland, Michigan, by calling us at 616-392-2853. Our team looks forward to bringing your smile back to its fullest.